Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My boys




I can't wait till football season starts. Baseball is just pissing me off. To fulfill my "hanging out with my boys more" goal on my list, I invited Chris, Andrew, and Richie to the Astros game Saturday. It was the first game I'd been to all season, and I was pumped. We get there about 5 minutes after the game started, and the score was already 5-0. Even though the Astros were sucking it up, we still had an awesome time. The night was filled with Cougars, genius 10 years olds, expensive beer, and good times.
I'm not crossing this one off my list yet though, because many more nights with my boys are to come!


1 comment:

Chris said...

hahaha, Cougars, genius 10-year old boys. funny. dont forget you going to sleep at like 11:45. :) just teasing...it was an absolute blast. thanks for taking us!

you should advertise your blog a little more. do you have it on your facebook page?